Members of the Center for Mindful Living are those individuals and families who participate in the activities and programs of the Center and who want to ensure that others in the community can participate, as well. Members provide important financial support that ensures the Center is open and available for all.
You can become a Member for as little as $21 per month! Payment by monthly bank draft is easy and affordable.
All Members receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited free admission to Mindfulness Practice Programs — daily programs including guided meditations, yoga, mindful movement and more.
- Unlimited use of the Meditation Room during open hours.
- Invitation to group meetings in the Meditation Room (e.g., Insight, Tara Mandala, Centering Prayer, etc.).
Note: Occasionally some groups may be closed to new attendees. Some groups may request a donation.
- Discounted admission to Special Workshops.
- Book, CD and DVD borrowing privileges in the Center for Mindful Living Library.
- Family memberships include all individuals living in the same household.
For individuals who are unable to afford the cost of a membership, the Center welcomes a limited number of Volunteer Memberships.
$100 Student Membership
$250 Individual Community Annual Member
$300 Family Membership
$500 Contributing Member
$5000 Sustaining Member
Thank you for your interest in our organization. We highly recommend creating an account if you have not already done so. Having your account will save you time when checking out next time by pre filling your information. You will also be able to track all your transactions and update your profile information. Click on Sign Up if you need to create your account.