The Center for Mindful Living relies on the generosity of donors, Foundations and Corporate Sponsors to achieve our mission. We are happy to share that in this last year, 85% of the money that we raised went directly towards programming. The vast majority of our funding comes from individuals, like you, who are committed and supportive of our mission and our work. Our values include community, compassion, connection and growth, and we would love for you to join our Center community and help us support our whole community with the gift of mindfulness. We simply couldn’t do what we do without our supportive donors. Thank you for your support and for believing in us!
If you want to contribute to the Center for Mindful Living and be a part of a mindful community, learn more about your options below. As you can see with our various donor levels, your gift serves a clear purpose in helping the Center to grow in scope and reach.
Does your employer participate in Matching programs? If so, please reach out to [email protected] to learn how to increase your gift.
– $100 for our Scholarship fund: your gift gives the gift of a class or workshop to someone who may not be able to afford it.
– $250 Supporting Donor: your gift supports our operations and program development.
– $500 Contributing Donor: your gift supports our ongoing mission to bring mindfulness more into our community.
– $1,000 Transforming Donor: your gift helps us expand our programs.
– $5,000 Sustaining Donor: your gift goes towards our annual budget and our outreach program (schools, organizations and businesses).
– $10,000 Capacity Building Donor: your gift goes towards future planning of growing education based in-house and outreach programs.